Adult Open Class
Tacoma City Ballet School offers an Adult Open Class with Beginning through Intermediate Ballet Technique.
The Adult Open Class combines exercise with grace and musicality.
Open Class Schedule
- Tuesday 10:00-11:00 am
- Wednesday 12:00-1:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00-1:00 pm
Open Class Program Rates
- $15.00 Single Class Drop-In Rate
- $120.00 Class Card For 12 Classes ($10.00 Per Class)
- Rates May Be Paid by Cash, Check, or Credit Card
- Additional Convenience Fees Added to All Credit Card Purchases
About The Open Class Card
- Open Class Cards Are Not Transferrable
- No Refunds For Unused Open Class Cards
Open Class Dress Code
- Any Dance Attire or Optional Attire Allowing Fluid Movement
- Ballet Technique Shoes Required
Open Class Arrival
- Please Arrive 15 Minutes Prior To Class Time
- Complete Payment and Sign-In
Open Class Release/Disclaimer
THE PURCHASE OF A SINGLE CLASS OR CLASS CARD CONSTITUTES THE AGREEMENT TO THE WAVIER OF LIABILITY FOR INJURIES OR ILLNESSES CONTRACTED WHILE AT TACOMA CITY BALLET SCHOOL:
THE OPEN CLASS ADULT DANCER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, INJURIES (INCLUDING DEATH), OR LOSSES THAT HE OR SHE MAY SUSTAIN OR INCUR, IF ANY, WHILE ATTENDING AND PARTICIPATING IN A TACOMA CITY BALLET ADULT OPEN CLASS, AND OCURRING ON THE TACOMA CITY BALLET PREMISES. THE OPEN CLASS ADULT DANCER ASSUMES FULL RISK, WAIVES ALL CLAIMS AND RELEASE AND HOLDS TACOMA CITY BALLET, ITS INSTRUCTORS OR PARTNERS OF THE ADULT OPEN CLASS, INDIVIDUALLY OR OTHERWISE HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES.