2022 Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week
August 15th – August 19th
Tacoma City Ballet School offers the 3rd Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week August 15th-19th.
During this week, Tacoma City Ballet School opens its doors to all dancers (Age 11-Adult) in the region.
Daily Classes in Ballet Technique, Pointe, Pas de Deux, Classical Variations, Contemporary Technique,
Modern Technique, Choreography, and Theater Stage Craft will be offered.
THIS ENTIRE WEEK IS COMPLETELY FREE TO ALL DANCERS!
Admission and Enrollment
- Admission for the 3rd Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week is open February through August.
- To Enroll in Tacoma City Ballet School’s 3rd Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week:
- Please Submit Information Requested Below To: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Dancer Name | Address| Email | Phone
✓ Dancer Previous Experience | School of Present Attendance
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DANCERS
- Orientation at Tacoma City Ballet School, Monday August 15th at 9:30 am
- *Bring: Water | Snacks | Lunch .
Dress Code Regulations For Ladies
- Attire: Any Color Leotard, Tights, Ballet Technique Shoes, Pointe Shoes
- Hair: Neat Classical Bun
Dress Code Regulations For Gentlemen
- Attire: Black/White Tee Shirt, Black Tights, Black/White Socks, Black/White Ballet Shoes
- Hair: Neatly Groomed
Additional Dress Code Regulations For All:
- No Jewelry
- No Nail Polish