2020 Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week
August 17th – August 21st
Tacoma City Ballet School offers the Third Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week August 17th-21st. During this week, Tacoma City Ballet School opens its doors to all dancers (Age 11-Adult) in the region to come and immerse themselves in Ballet Technique, Pointe, Pas de Deux, Classical Variations, Contemporary Technique, Modern Technique, Contact Improvisation, Choreography, and Theater Stage Craft.
This entire week is COMPLETELY FREE to all dancers.
Admission and Enrollment
- Admission for the Third Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week is open February through August.
- To Enroll in Tacoma City Ballet School’s Free Ballet Immersion Week:
Please Submit The Information Requested Below To: firstname.lastname@example.org:
✓ Dancer Name | Address| Email | Phone
✓ Dancer Previous Experience | School of Present Attendance
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DANCERS
- PLEASE COME TO TACOMA CITY BALLET SCHOOL MONDAY, AUGUST 17TH AT 9:30 AM FOR ORIENTATION.
- BRING LUNCH.
- SNACKS OR LUNCH ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT CORINA BAKERY RIGHT BELOW THE BALLET SCHOOL.
- ATTIRE: ANY COLOR LEOTARD, BALLET PINK TIGHTS, CANVAS BALLET SLIPPERS, AND POINTE SHOES
- HAIR: NEAT CLASSICAL BUN WORN AT CROWN OF HEAD, NO BANGS, AND NO HAIR ACCESSORIES
- ATTIRE: BLACK OR WHITE TEE SHIRT, BLACK FOOTED OR FOOTLESS TIGHTS,
BLACK OR WHITE COTTON SOCKS, AND BLACK OR WHITE BALLET SHOES
- HAIR: NEATLY GROOMED
ADDITIONAL DRESS CODE REGULATIONS:
- NO JEWELRY
- NO NAIL POLISH