2020 3rd Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week
August 17th – August 21st
Tacoma City Ballet School offers the 3rd Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week August 17th-21st.
During this week, Tacoma City Ballet School opens its doors to all dancers (Age 12-Adult) in the region.
Daily Classes in Ballet Technique, Pointe, Pas de Deux, Classical Variations, Contemporary Technique,
Modern Technique, Contact Improvisation, Choreography and Theater Stage Craft will be offered.
Physicians of The Seattle Clinic For Performing Artists will offer Anatomy, Health, and Injury Prevention.
THIS ENTIRE WEEK IS COMPLETELY FREE TO ALL DANCERS!
Admission and Enrollment
- Admission for the 3rd Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week is open February through August.
- To Enroll in Tacoma City Ballet School’s 3rd Annual Free Ballet Immersion Week:
✓ Dancer Name | Address| Email | Phone
✓ Dancer Previous Experience | School of Present Attendance
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DANCERS
- ORIENTATION at Tacoma City Ballet School, Monday, August 17th at 9:30 am.
- BRING LUNCH.
- Attire: Any Color Leotard, Tights, Ballet Technique Shoes, Pointe Shoes
- Hair: Neat Classical Bun
- Attire: Black/White Tee Shirt, Black Tights, Black/White Socks, Black/White Ballet Shoes
- Hair: Neatly Groomed
ADDITIONAL DRESS CODE REGULATIONS:
- No Jewelry
- No Nail Polish